When it comes to protecting and nourishing dry, brittle hair, hot oil treatments are a popular option. This is why we have added Naturallythinking’s Organic Hair Shots to our Indian head massage treatments, in light of providing you with a well-rounded therapeutic treatment.
What are Naturallythinking Organic Hair Shots?
These powerful hair shots are 100% natural chemical free hair treatment oils formulated with an infusion of botanical extracts to help boost shine, manageability and vitality of your hair. Naturallythinking Hair Shots are designed to be heated and applied directly. Doing this on a weekly basis will restore balance and vitality to hair – here are the blends we have available:
- Argan & Sesame Organic Lush Hair Shot – For shiny hair
- Babassu & Carrot Organic Dry Hair Shot Revive – For dry hair
- Sage & Coconut Hair De-Greasing Hair Shot – For oily hair
At the start of your Indian head massage treatment, your therapist will present a selection of 3 hair shots to choose from that will be applied to your scalp and pulled through your hair strands. Your hair shot will be heated then applied to your hair during your scalp massage to stimulate and encourage healthy hair growth.
Why not treat yourself or loved one to a head massage at home?
Pick up your Naturallythinking Hair Shots on your next visit to us, or simply order them online. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to perform a head massage using a Hair Shot at home:
- Shampoo hair to remove any residue and towel dry.
- Heat your hair shot in a small bowl of very hot water for 3 minutes.
- Gradually work the oil across your scalp massaging thoroughly for 3 – 5 minutes. Work in small circles around hairline and into temples pinching and lifting the scalp from your skull.
- Work the oil outwards to the tips of your hair.
- Cover hair a shower cap and a hot towel to warm and open hair follicles.
- Remove the towel when it is cold and leave the shower cap on for a further 30 minutes.
- Rinse hair with clean warm water to re-activate the oil giving it an extra boost of shine.
- Cool the water down and shampoo your hair
- Let your hair air dry for as long as possible to prevent heat damage from blow drying. Repeat weekly to maintain optimum condition.