We are changing the way we massage you – BABOR massage oils will be replaced with our very own blends of deeply nourishing aromatherapy balms!
Handmade Aromatherapy Balms
A small range of high quality organic aromatherapy balms will be introduced this February to compliment the current range of massage treatments – here are the new aromatherapy blends:
Calming and Balancing – Rose, Jasmine and Pachouli
A powerful sweet and spicy ‘heady’ aromatherapy blend useful for restoring energy, calming nerves, relieving anxiety and providing a feeling of confidence.
Calming and Relaxing – Ylang Ylang, Lavender and Sandalwood
A sweet floral aromatherapy blend with deep notes that induce a better quality of sleep and the feeling of inner peace. Helps to alleviate nervous exhaustion, headaches, stress, shock, depression and emotionally fatigue.
Warming and Stimulating – Basil, Camphor, Clove and Petitgrain
A powerful uplifting fresh woody aromatherapy blend that eases congestion and mental fatigue, relieves aches and pains, and clears the mind of worries and clutter aiding concentration for a better sense of freedom.
Why a Balm instead of Oil?
A balm is a solid anhydrous (no water) formulation of fragrant oils, herbs, waxes or butters used to heal, soothe or treat minor skin conditions.
The thick consistency of balms make them excellent travel companions – this is why they are most notably used as baby nappy soothers and for dry and chapped lip therapy. Balms protect the skin’s natural barrier providing strength to thin sensitive skin types.
My passion and love for all things skin-related led me to introduce a select range of multitasking and vegan-friendly balms that work exceptionally well on all skin types. I have handmade these aromatherapy balms to work as massage mediums, as well as dry and sensitive skin soothers for the skin, nails and cuticles – here are some of the other benefits of using the balms:
Provide long-lasting nourishment for skin without clogging pores.
Conditions and softens body hair without making it matt.
Treats and heals a plethora of skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
Intensely nourishes skin without leaving a greasy feeling.
Skin instantly feels softer with improved elasticity.
Why use Shea butter, Macadamia and Jojoba Oil?
- Contains Vitamins A and E which are particularly helpful for repairing and healing sun damaged skin pollution.
- High quantities of Vitamin F uniquely found in Shea which acts as a rejuvenator on peeling skin.
- Contains mild sunscreen protection to help with overall sun protection and photo damage prevention.
- Softens and heals cracked dry skin conditions.
- Exceptionally high in Palmitoleic acid and Phytosterols which help stimulate and mantain skin collagen production.
- Balances sebum levels of the skin.
- Powerful natural anti-inflammatory properties makes it ideal for use with sunburn.
- Helps reduce trans-epidermal water-loss which helps retain skin moisture.
- Mimics human sebum which makes it supremely nourishing.
- Jojoba also has a natural SPF of 5 which further enhances its skin caring benefits.
- Has anti-fungal properties that treat and prevent infections that often arise from athlete’s foot, warts, eczema and psoriasis rashes.
- Naturally has a long shelf life of 2-3 years.
Buy your own Aromatherpy Balms
Grab your hands on 1 or 2 of our gorgeously scented aromatherapy balms in 15ml trial sizes for only £5.00 whilst stocks last! Order yours today over the phone, or simply pick them up on your next visit. Stock available from Tuesday 6th February, 2018.