SRS ResKue Cream is a post-procedure cream that should be applied topically after a cosmetic-aesthetic treatment to soothe the skin and reduce signs of bruising and swelling. Formulated with:
- Arnica – relieves inflammation, is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and stimulates blood circulation. Arnica effectively prevents the formation of hematomas (bruises) and swellings and is therefore the ideal and proven active ingredient for follow-up treatment in aesthetic-cosmetic interventions.
- Potassium oxide K – prevents the formation of swellings which can often arise after aesthetic procedures.
- Glycerine – binds moisture and reduces the skin’s own water loss. As a natural component of the Natural Moisturizing Factor, glycerine is particularly well tolerated. The concentration of the glycerine is optimally adjusted for this.
- Moringa oil – has a moisture-regulating effect and naturally cares for irritated skin areas. It contains high levels of oleic acid, vitamins A and C, and antioxidants. By stimulating collagenesis, the regeneration of damaged tissue is supported.
- Rosemary oil – has an anti-inflammatory effect, it also helps to improve blood circulation and fights water retention (swelling) in the tissue.
- Soothes irritated skin areas.
- Reduces skin redness and swelling.
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Supports the healing process and skin regeneration.