SRS ResKue Cream is a post-procedure cream that should be applied topically after a cosmetic-aesthetic treatment to soothe the skin and reduce signs of bruising and swelling. Formulated with:
- Arnica – relievesÂ inflammation, is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and stimulates blood circulation.Â Arnica effectively prevents the formation of hematomas (bruises) and swellings and is therefore the ideal and proven active ingredient for follow-up treatment in aesthetic-cosmetic interventions.
- Potassium oxide K – prevents the formation of swellings which can often arise after aesthetic procedures.
- Glycerine – binds moisture and reduces the skin’s own water loss. As a natural component of the Natural Moisturizing Factor, glycerine is particularly well tolerated. The concentration of the glycerine is optimally adjusted for this.
- Moringa oil – has a moisture-regulating effect and naturally cares for irritated skin areas. It contains high levels of oleic acid, vitamins A and C, and antioxidants. By stimulating collagenesis, the regeneration of damaged tissue is supported.
- Rosemary oil – has an anti-inflammatory effect, it also helps to improve blood circulation and fights water retention (swelling) in the tissue.
- Soothes irritated skin areas.
- Reduces skin redness and swelling.
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Supports the healing process and skin regeneration.
Apply ResKue cream generously to the treated area immediately after the aesthetic procedure and let it take effect.Â Do not wash. To support skin regeneration, we recommend using Hydra Repair Cream for at least 7 days after the aesthetic treatment.